Sunday, August 22, 2010

GOD HATES FAGS!



Don't you just love all the anti-gay freaks who use their children to hold up the "God Hates Fags" signs. I'm sure these same people would have no problem using their children as a human shield.  It's a ridiculous image (as if the sound of screaming children isn't grating enough); little kids protesting something they know nothing about.  Many I've seen can't even READ.  How the hell (no pun intended) do they know what the Bible says (or Torah or Koran)?  Red faced, frothing at the mouth, screaming hateful epithets in your face, and often time throwing things at you.  Yet I'M the one who would get arrested for kicking their parents' ass.  I say, if you're old enough to know what the fuck you're saying to and about me, then you're old enough to take my foot in your face.

Regardless, these kids end up dead in the end. Either they become hate mongers who piss off the wrong queer (like me) or they are one, considering suicide a better option (because that's what they're taught by their ever so loving Christian family).

No comments: