Thursday, September 30, 2010

Birth

Well, I have my Washington State License for Medical Marijuana (MMJ).  I have moved from being a criminal smoker to becoming a MMJ Advocate.  There is not only a feeling but also a responsibility that comes with this.  I am operating within my state law (GOD BLESS US LIBERALS!!) and as such as an American citizen.

I've said this before and somehow need constantly reiterate, nothing is accomplished from hiding behind closet doors.  If I need to explain the metaphor then you are on the wrong site.

In Washington State I am allowed to grow 15 plants (in both the vegetative and flowering states) as well as possess 24 oz. of dried, cured and usable MMJ.

My postings are about freedom.  They are about what exactly I'm allowed to do within the measure of the law.  If you choose to remain ignorant and not take advantage of the rights given to you then do NOT complain or consider me "stupid" for doing what I am doing.  MY goal is to help others.  And those living the criminal element will never be able to.

This is MY experience.  If it is able to help ONE other person then I will have succeeded.

Given my new legal status, I found a seed.  Let's hope it's a girl! XD  This was at night under black light, one day after sprouting and transplanting to a peat pellet.

No comments: